Woodbrook Vale School is committed to providing a planned programme of Career Education Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) to all its students from Year 7 onwards.
We have a Careers Advisor who is employed by our school, so a specialist service for Career Guidance & Careers Education can be accessed at any time by our students.
Our Careers Library is stocked with the most current resources including the latest further education prospectuses. On our website you will find lots of useful and informative links relating to Careers Education, Information Advice and Guidance.
2 specialist pieces of careers software; U-Explore and Kudos are available to all students using the links below.
If you have forgotton the passwords for each site please contact the Careers department.
Each student through their time at Woodbrook Vale School has access to:
- Independent and impartial career guidance
- Help centred around their individual needs
- Access to a qualified Career Guidance Practitioner
- A structured, broad, balanced CEIAG programme in Years 7-11 that is integrated into the curriculum within the school
- Information to allow the student to make well informed choices and decisions
We provide opportunities for students to attend various events throughout the year which helps to enhance our CEIAG programme. We also provide career specific assemblies, presentations, visits and taster days for our students.